Update aacit.net

Boring as ever and you will probably won't notice any differences but I have updated www.aacit.net .
Do you seen anything that's wrong or that could be better please let
me know. If you have a citroen related website it would be great if you could link to it.
Regs, please look at www.aacit.net/aacregs .
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
By replying to this message you agree to the regulations written

Yebbut, you've buggered all the links to that within the site, you Unix- weenie-muppet. Slashes go the other way.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Euh. <correcting>
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Done! Now what was that reason for me *not* to use frames? Oh yeah, some ancient browsers can't handle them.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.

snip
Still looks fine to me :))
--