V reg basic Saxo wiring diagram wanted

Have just completed the installation of a cd player into wife's V Reg Basic Saxo. In the process have somehow made the blower heater fan stop working.
have tried all fuses no luck so would be grateful if someone has a wiring diagram of all the electrics if they could contact me or email it?
Thanks
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
David Hughes ( snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Is it a facelifted "big round eyes" Saxo? If so, it's got multiplexed electrics, so no such thing as a traditional wiring diagram.
Most likely, you've just knocked or pulled a connector off something behind the dash.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I am not sure, but have you also checked the fuses in one of the boxes under the bonnet?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ