wait a mo' while I get up off the floor...

just had the brakes done on my C8, thought as it's a newish car I'd go to the main dealer for future resale purposes (FMDSH) instead of the local garage I've dealt with for years.
big mistake ! they fleeced me out of £116 just to replace the from brake pads. £52 labour (30 minutes tops) + £64 for the pads
just rang the local parts dealer and they quoted me £41 for pads, apparently only Mintex are making them at the mo'
gone are the days of £10 for pads and £20 labour :(
LJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ