Waiting for a C6 - any other owners here?

I've been around a few other car ngs, but I don't recall if I ever subscribed to this one. Anyway, after a lot of cars, and a long time liking big Citroens, I just placed a deposit on a C6 Exclusive in the UK. I'm still waiting for the dealer to come back to me with colour availability (and indeed, given the deal I got vs. how much it costs still, if I will pull out until I can buy one for cash as a special order in the spec I wanted if I'm only offered spec I'm not entirely happy with).

Anyone else in here got a C6? Any experiences, good or bad, of owning them?

I'm wondering how many have been sold in the UK (and of those how many have been sold to private individuals; I assume that eventually the dealer registered cars end up in private hands!). Citroen also reckon I'm a bit young for a C6, but then again when I was 17, I wanted a BX 19 estate more than any other car I could realistically get.

I'm not sure I'm quite old enough for the sable/cream combination, though.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick