webbased forum

For those that want to see a webbased forum ;-) http://www.sxs4all.com/cgi-pub/news-article-list.pl?alt.autos.citroen#bottom

--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: wrote:

http://www.sxs4all.com/cgi-pub/news-article-list.pl?alt.autos.citroen#bottom
Not realy. It isnt mine. The link showed up in the promotion of another newsgroup. I replaced that name with ours and it works. I hope it will stay on-line for some time. On that site you can not create a new thread but you can reply. Haven't tried it yet.
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ

If you can read this via nntp, it works
Hannes
--