What is going on?

The newsgroup was not very active and I am glad people are pooring in but I can not guess what they are speaking about. Where you all come from? Spain? Portugal?
Welkome to this newsgroup! Some info here www.aacit.net Have a great time, please stay a bit on-topic. I got a XM. What do you drive in?
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Reply to Hotm ail
GottaCit?ViCit www.aaCit.net

‚úĖ
In alt.autos.citroen on Tuesday 04 Nov 2003 3:55 pm, ana rodrigues
They work :))
<http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/basics.html <http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/faq/part1/preamble.html

Mine's a ZX Leader 1.9D ;))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net

but
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
dies gedichtet:

Hi Ana,
it is regarded inpolite to do extensive tests on random newsgroups. There are special test newsgroups for this purpose.
Frank

‚úĖ
ana rodrigues ( snipped-for-privacy@aveiro-digital.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Well, DO NOT do it to live groups!
alt.test is the right place.
Do it again, and there will be an abuse complaint to your school's ISP. Your teacher should be ashamed of themselves. They ought to give you all a severe telling-off, and then post here to apologise in person.
Oh - and post replies at the bottom, like this.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

thank
Testing Newsgroups!?!?!?!?! What they all said up there ^^^^. Take it to alt.test - in fact read some of alt.test, it can be quite amusing... in a paint and drying/grass and growing kind of way...
That faqs.org link is a corker - read and learn. Then buy a Citroen and come back and get to know the rest of the (very) odd people who insist on driving and maintaining them despite what their heads tell them...
CAS
2x XM V6 Auto Series I 1x BX GTI 8V (For Sale!!) -- Wise Man Once Say - "Man who buy 2nd hand XM with head, a fool. Man who buy 2nd hand XM with heart, still a fool but a happier one" (c) 2003, Me!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Xsara Picasso HDI, not so satisfied ...
Ciao