Wheel squeek

When i do a fairly tight right hand turn , i get this shimmery squeek from my drivers side wheel arch area . It sounds exactly like brake squeel , but it happens when your not braking ! . I have had the wheel up , and there is no wobbles . I have no warning lights flashing , and its only recently been through an MOT , any ideas ?

Citroen 1.9 Xantia TD

Reply to
jimmypage

Ash