Wheel squeek

When i do a fairly tight right hand turn , i get this shimmery squeek from my drivers side wheel arch area . It sounds exactly like brake squeel , but
it happens when your not braking ! . I have had the wheel up , and there is no wobbles . I have no warning lights flashing , and its only recently been through an MOT , any ideas ?
Citroen 1.9 Xantia TD
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
hi re your noisy front brakes on a tight turn, i recently tightened the hand brake up on my xantia, seens doing that my front brakes now make a noise on a tight turn. i am assuming its the pads coming into contact with the discs as the cables are stretched as i turn. hope this sounds like its the same for yours. ASHLEIGH [m reg diesil non turbo.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline