where are most "members" of this group from ?

Page 1 of 2
hi ,
i just would like to know ...
thanks for fup .

--
gravity is still active
-<--@
wolfgang schneider wrote:

Gloucester
--
Malc
You will pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please disregard

Wimborne, Dorset
(Folk Festival this weekend)
Richard Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning, http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.
--
TAP TAP TAP Is this thing on?

North of Edinburgh.
Gio wrote:

hey me too

North London, currently.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Not all...

Kalmthout, North of Belgium
Theo
US - DC Metro area (attempting to keep my 3rd DS & 4th Cit in operation on the wrong side of the water)

bozo wrote:

Worcester UK

Santiago, Chile.
--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | I'm white and nerdy

Mars, or so it feels on a bad day with (ignorant / know-all) customers...
Should we take your 'user' name and posting host as an indication of were you live Wolfgang?
--
Regards, Jerry.
Location - (south coast) United Kingdom.

--
gravity is still active
-<--@

Santiago, Chile.
Sergio F. C4 vtr

we are over-represented :)

--
Eduardo K. | Some say it's forgive and forget.
http://www.carfun.cl | I say forget about forgiving just accept.

What's the weather like over there ?

Right now is late Auttum. Crappy overcast days with 1 to 5 celcius lows and 15 to 20 celcius highs (with the occasional cold day when it does not go over 12).
Winter is july/august and its a bit colder. It has been a very dry year with almost no rain so far. It normally rains 50 to 60 days a year, mostly april to july.
Spring starts late september and is a slightly warmer auttum with a cold sun that does not give too much heat.
Summer is long and dry, from november to late february. Lows are always in the low teens and highs in the low thirties. 34 was this years max somewhere in January...
No snow in Santiago. It does snow farther south. Its VERY wet in the middle, and much dries up north. Chile is 3000 miles long, so we have a lot of different weather.
And to be on topic: an hydropneumatic Citroen is a godsend in winter. This city has a nonexistant draining system, so being able to raise the car has gotten me out of a lot of trouble :)