where are most "members" of this group from ?

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

Thanks for the update Eduardo, I know what you mean about the benefits of being able to raise the car when conditions get a little rough. Our only problem was due to the fact the suspension became rock-hard when on maximum and even going slow the car bounces over even the most smallest of surface imperfections. Our son has a Saxo with conventional springing so heavy loads and crossing flooded roads is out of the question.
Gio
UK. From Ayrshire, in Yorkshire.
--

Ian D

Does that mean that Yorkshire has invaded Scotland?
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Heh. I see what you mean.
No, it's more of a reverse takeover via entryism.
Yorkshire has more in common with Scotland than it does with Adrian-land down South, anyway.
--

Ian D

From Ayrshire in Ayrshire.
JP

I can live with that.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Indeed!
In the 14th century, a victorious Scot who had fought his way South to Northallerton, scribbled a note to King Bruce saying his men were going barefoot, and asking for 300 pairs of brogues. Unfortunately the initial letter of the operative word became indecipherable. Consequently 600 rogues were eventually despatched to Yorkshire - and here their descendants remain to this day.
Envo

He should have ordered clogs.
--
-- Whiskers

But my little brother lives in Halifax, my dad in Sheffield, my mum in Derbyshire - and I grew up in Sheffield and Derbyshire...
(anyway, I like it down here, so pfffft)
I`m from Trondheim, Norway.
I got a 1999 Xantia Exclusive Stv., 1.8 litre, 117 bhp...and that`s about all I know about the car, except it`s brilliant...;)
Frank