There are two types of people, one prefere newsgroups, the others vote for mailing-lists.
Ciao, Hannes
--
Johannes Hromadka | Email Office: HromadkaJ at gmx.at
| Home : Johannes.Hromadka at gmx.net
‚úĖ

Agree, I prefere mailing lists over newsgroups, but I use newsgroups too. To be more precise: At home with modem connection where I pay for connection time I mostly use mailinglist with small traffic (2CV-L has too much traffic for me) And I have a newsserver on my PC which downloads a few select newsgroup for offline reading.
See you in Vinadio?
Hannes
--
Johannes Hromadka | Email Office: snipped-for-privacy@gmx.at
| Home : snipped-for-privacy@gmx.net
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: wrote:

I am member of the Dutch XM Yahoo group. I receive each day one, two or three mails. They contain commercial messages and have no structure. They are totally unreadable. Since I discovered Usenet I am hooked. It is ideal for off-line reading.

I wanted to reply earlier, I won't be there. In the leage of Cit owners I am a verry small player with only one XM on the driveway. Next to that, I have no time. :-(( Perhaps CAS will come... I do hope you will have a great time in Italy with your blue 2CV6 club. And I do hope there will be a crowd.
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply

am
have
And
Sorry, I won't be able to come! A trip to Italy would just be lovely, especially if there were a pile of XMers there but, alas....
I'm a small player in the Cit league too, only got 2 XM V6s and a BX GTi at the moment...
Enjoy Vinadio.
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

[cut]
at
I feel so tiny... -- Johan; bqbq etc Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply Gotta Cit? Vicit http://www.aacit.net
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

GTi
LOL -- Johan; bqbq etc Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply Gotta Cit? Vicit http://www.aacit.net
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me,

Thanks for the offer but I realy don''t have any room for such a speed-monster.