where is the battery in the citreon picasso

my husband and i cannot find the battery to much amusement to my neighbours we looked all under the bonnet and its just not there please tell me it doesnt run on hamster power alone
no im serious can anyone help as we just cant find it
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Look in your owners manual. Its inside one of the wheel wells.
--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | Freedom's just another word

‚úĖ
kohana wrote:

It's fitted under the left front seat ( depends where you are located if it is the passenger seat or not ). To gain access, move the seat fully rearward, then depress the locking catches located at the rear of the seat on each side.
btw: I have to remove the headrest and lower the back of the seat in order to tip the seat forward.
I had to replace the battery the other day. The car is 4 years old and driven 80000 km.
regards
Konrad Iceland
Add pictures here
‚úĖ