why did i buy a citroen? answer

citroen have now been reclassed as a class B car and thus the second hand market reflects this, class B cars fall in the same catagory as suzuki and proton now.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
( snipped-for-privacy@unifiedtrust.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Who by?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like

Going by his following post on his C2, by him (whatever class B means).
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

That'll be a level more addictive than cannabis, will it?
--

Ian

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Ian Dalziel ( snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A C2? I doubt it... More akin to sleeping tablets, I'd suspect. A DS or a 2cv, definitely addictive.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
snipped-for-privacy@unifiedtrust.net wrote:

What on earth are you talking about?
--
Malc

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Where does this leave my highly sought after 1.9D ZX then? Apart from sitting on my drive doing nothing cos I can't get rid of it?
-- Stuart
Add pictures here
‚úĖ