Xantia 1.8 8v - Engine doesn t run smoothly under acc.

Hello
I have a Xantia 1.8 8v from 1995. My problem is that my engine doesnīt run smoothly under normal acc. And when yo let go of the gas pedal, it doesnīt
do it as smoothly as it should. I hope you understand what i mean, i am from Denmark, so english isn®t my best language. :-)
The car has 270K km on the clock. The engine is in good condition, and doesn®t use "any" oil. I have been told that it could be the Thottle Potentiometer or Idle Speed Stepper Motor, what do you think? It runs OK at idle.
I have changed oil, oil filter, spark plugs and air filter, so that isn`t the problem. Have also changed petrol filter and pump.
I hope you can help me.
Best Regards Michael Pagh Denmark
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Try to use an injectorcleaner. It might help.
Good luck

Add pictures here
‚úĖ