Xantia 1.9td aircon problem

It wont work .I hit the button push the slider to 18c close windows , outside temp 85 !!! and nothing happens it just blows out cold air , the same as before i hit the switch .A sticker on top of the unit tells me it
was serviced last June . A comp relay was changed and it was charged full . Has it broken down again , if so can i mend it or is it a garage job .
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
jimmypage wrote:

When did it last work? You have to use them at least monthly or the seals dry out and the gas leaks away. A cheap test would be to get a refill can for £17 and top it up. If it then works you need to get it regassed properly.
--
Malc

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend
‚úĖ
how do you refill it ?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
jimmypage wrote:

With a refill kit. When did it last work properly?
--
Malc

Add pictures here
‚úĖ