Xantia 2.0 HDi 2000- Handbook?

Hi folks,
Any clues as to where I could find a handbook for the above car? I might even buy one... :-)
Andrew

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

‚úĖ
Try the importer. I got mine free from them (the Netherlands).
Cheers

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
got a Haynes xantia diesel book for sale

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for the thought, but Haynes only goes up to '98 I believe; mines 2000.
Andrew

Add pictures here
‚úĖ