Xantia 2.0 hdi aircon fan stuck on full !

My Xantia 2.0 hdi aircon fan is stuck on full ! Sliders move freely but fan stays on full unless, of course, I take the fuse out.

Does anyone know what could be causing this ? and is there a quick fix ?

Any advice gratefully received

Reply to
doc

doc schrieb:

Cable break?

It was also at my 1994-Xantia s Sorry this English Komt of the Translator

Wienerwalter

Reply to
Wienerwalter

Wienerwalter schrieb:

P.S.

Cable oxidation? Thermal sensor Out?

Reply to
Wienerwalter

heater control module built into the motor

Reply to
Redstar