Xantia 2.0 hdi aircon fan stuck on full !

My Xantia 2.0 hdi aircon fan is stuck on full ! Sliders move freely but fan stays on full unless, of course, I take the fuse out.
Does anyone know what could be causing this ? and is there a quick fix ?
Any advice gratefully received
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
doc schrieb:

It was also at my 1994-Xantia s Sorry this English Komt of the Translator
Wienerwalter
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Wienerwalter schrieb:

P.S.
Cable oxidation? Thermal sensor Out?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On 14/11/2011 08:50, Wienerwalter wrote:

heater control module built into the motor
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline