Xantia 3030 Radio Code

Hi,
I recently disconnected the battery of my 1996 Xantia which boasts a 3030 radiocassette. When the battery was reconnected, the radio code was obviously lost but in attempting to re-enter it I encountered some problems.
In the owners manual, it says to press repeatedly on buttons "1""2 "3" and "4" until the desired code is reached. However, according to the illustration in the manual, button "1" is the on/off button, and pressing it repeatedly just turns the unit on and off repeatedly. What's more, there isn't even a button "3" in the illustration!! Can anyone help me out? I'm missing listening to the Bee Gees on the way to work.
Many Thanks,
Andrew
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Doesn't your radio set have these six programme buttons labeled (literally, on the *set*) '1'....'6'? The first four of these should be used to enter the PIN code. If it doesn't have these buttons, you'll have to ask a Cit. dealer...

De gustibus non est disputandum ;-)
Hartmut
--
Please use 'Reply-to' for personal e-mail.
Bitte fuer direkte emails 'Reply-to' benutzen.