Xantia Aircon

Hi all
Has anyone used one of those Halfords top up kits? If so where do you attach them and are they any good. I'd just like to get the damn thing working for
the summer.
--
Malc

"Ah, that did it. Spare brain in action, I'm ready to go again!"
‚úĖ

in peoples views and experience on them.
I have a leaking condensor and i can't be arsed to sort it so i just top it up a bit more often, been like it 12 months i'll probaboy only hav ethe car another 12 months so it will work out cheaper.
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

valve on the car. The instructions on the can explain. Have not tried myself yet, but was going to try one out. Worth checking the pressure anyway. Just hope that they do contain enough oil, otherwise the compressor will not last long.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

refrigerant and lubricant and leak sealant. Do you have a rough idea where the valve might be? I've seen a couple of possibilities on the pipes near the compressor but they're covered with plastic caps which I don't want to force off if there's a chance I might degas the system totally.
--
Malc

"It is inconceivable that anything should be existing. It is not
‚úĖ
The Halfrauds kits say they contain

they should unscrew to reveal a sparkly clean auto-sealing valve affair ... screw in your top up kit and ... let us know how you get on - I'm intrigued!
Steve
Add pictures here
‚úĖ