Xantia clutch cable clip - price variations.

the dreaded clutch cable clip went on me today stranding me at the bottom of my road. managed to start it in 1st on the starter motor and go round the block to get me back home. I've been quoted up to £300 from a mobile engineer who claims to own 2 xantias and that it will take at least 4 hours to change the cable. local citroen dealer wants £160 including a tow. my usual citroen garage is doing it monday morning for £70 + vat. ring round, beware of the sharks.

Reply to
.

Indeed - mine went and our locals did it same day for under £100 all inclusive

TF

Reply to
Tony Fisk