Xantia cooling

I have a 96N Xantia 1.9td LX.
With air con.... now as a rule this would be better. although the bearings in teh cooling fan motor's are shot.
I need to replace the cooling fans and i have managed to get hold of a
working unit (its the twin fan model)
That seemed the easy part. I have spent quite a while trying to work out how the change is going to take place.
It seems like the front bumper is to come off AND the radiators (all 3 of them) have to come out.
Does anyone here know of an easy way to do this. Or does anyoen know the correct way and can enlighten me.
<<<Or does anyone in Derby UK fancy doing the job for me for a reasonable price :-) >>>
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I think the only thing you can do is take all the trim off the front end, bumper and bits with it and between the headlights and that way you shouldnt have to actually take the radiators out of the car as that would be more hastle than its worth and could guarantee ya would need to disconnect the aircon hose system at some point to move the radiator for it which will then allow all the gas out and mean you would have to get it re-gassed at about £60 charge :(, just spend a day and do a good job of it but find all the screws and nuts you can see and squirt them in wd40 the night before hand to help free them up a little bit more :)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ