Xantia Door Trim

I wonder if anyone can help. The trim on the inside of the driver's door on my 1999 Xantia ha started to come loose. A particular problem is that the vertical pull-bar which is used to pull the door closed has separated from the plastic moulding surrounding the window switches. I need to get in to tigten things up. Can anybody tell me how to take the panel off so that I can get to the fixings which are presumably hidden at the back.

Many Thanks

Simon Goddard

Reply to
Simon