xantia estate hdi exclusive

Was there ever a model like this, would like to buy one second-hand. I think its better than the c5

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In typed:

Yes there is. And it's nice :-) I have one my self.
Regards,
Peter, DK.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: typed:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/anttijp/index2.htm
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
Gotta Cit? ViCit www.aaCit.net

And you can write a first review :-) http://www.ciao.co.uk/Citroen_Xantia_2_0HDi_estate__5154449
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
Gotta Cit? ViCit www.aaCit.net
‚úĖ
In typed:
[klip]

Gee - thanks :-)
/Peter
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: typed:

Make it a good one :-)
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
Gotta Cit? ViCit www.aaCit.net
‚úĖ
In typed:
[klip]

I'll look at it, if I have some spare time this weekend.
/Peter
-- http://www.grauslund.com
Add pictures here
‚úĖ