Xantia estate tyres

Afternoon All,
Any thoughts on cheapest source for decent tyres for Xantia Estate in the South East (Brighton)?
How much should I be paying for a decent Michelin?
Cheers
Steve
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Michelin is said to be very expensive, quite longlasting and with very poor handling on wet surfaces. I have fitted Uniroyal tires on my Xantia 2.0i and I am very pleased with them. Living in Germany I have also used them on the Autobahn at speeds of 120+ mph.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ
Kwik Fit quote £76 for a T rated Michelin Energy ...
I found the same on the interweb for £56 and Kwik Fit matched it!
Saving over 25% just for being cheeky and asking!
Quite a result as I have a Kwik Fit at the end of my road ...

‚úĖ