Xantia Fuses

Hi All,
Could someone with a 2000 ish Xantia tell me how the fuse box is numbered please.
To follow the advice of another thread I need to pull fuse 17 to kill the
bloody alarm. I had a previous model, and still have the book for that one but doubt that they are the same.
Thanks a lot (from the neighbours!)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
andrew_s_chesters wrote:

I know posting a reply to my own question is questionable 'netiquete wise', but surely someone out there can help me??
Andrew
Add pictures here
‚úĖ