Xantia Fuses

Hi All,

Could someone with a 2000 ish Xantia tell me how the fuse box is numbered please.

To follow the advice of another thread I need to pull fuse 17 to kill the bloody alarm. I had a previous model, and still have the book for that one but doubt that they are the same.

Thanks a lot (from the neighbours!)

Reply to
andrew_s_chesters

I know posting a reply to my own question is questionable 'netiquete wise', but surely someone out there can help me??

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Chesters