Xantia rack

Anyone know whether I can get spare seals for an N-reg Xantia PAS rack?

Failing that, anywhere offer recon racks for a reasonable price?

Thanks -

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King (Guy King ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The usual reply to this kinda question is "Pleiades" -

hydraulics.com/

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Adrian contains these words:

Or, as luck would have it, the local breakers.

Trouble is, they're not terribly cooperative. I've got as far as undoing all the bolts and pipes, I've freed the column from the pinion.

Just how on earth do I get the rack out? Surely I don't have to drop the subframe?

Reply to
Guy King