Xantia rack

Anyone know whether I can get spare seals for an N-reg Xantia PAS rack?
Failing that, anywhere offer recon racks for a reasonable price?
Thanks -

--
Skipweasel
‚úĖ

The usual reply to this kinda question is "Pleiades" - http://www.citroen - hydraulics.com/
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Or, as luck would have it, the local breakers.
Trouble is, they're not terribly cooperative. I've got as far as undoing all the bolts and pipes, I've freed the column from the pinion.
Just how on earth do I get the rack out? Surely I don't have to drop the subframe?
--
Skipweasel
‚úĖ