xantia radio code question

I've just bought a xantia with a fully operational 3030 radio in it. it's a one owner vehicle with full history and a lot of paperwork came with it but there's
no sign of the code for the radio. is there any way of bringing up the code on the radio so I can jot it down for future reference and avoid being shafted by citroen if and when a fuse goes or I need a new battery ?
RT
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

a one

there's
code
shafted
not printed. if not it may be written on top of the radi.. it seems stupid but alot of people do do that.
There could be a way to do it.. but i doubt it. If there was an easty way to do this then anyone stealing the radio wouldf put a power supply to it. get the code and write it down themselves...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I've looked and looked again through all of the paperwork and there's no code, printed or written, anywhere. I did see that the spheres, clutch, brake discs and a bunch of other parts were replaced last year and most still have a years guarantee to run so I suppose it's not all bad.
RT
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

it's
but
afterwords
wouldf
too much...
I've asked someone about the radio code.. i'll get back to you if i find anything out...
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

cheers buddy, I had a ZX a while ago and on the first day I had an incident with the electric window not closing. I didn't know that there was a 'safety feature' that prevented the window operating when the door was open and thought, eventually, that the fuses must have blown so I swapped them out ...
cue 6 months of ownership with no radio :-(
never again.
RT
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
When I bought my previous Xantia, I had a similar issue. The way forward is to contact the original dealer, and after providing proof of ownership, they faxed the number to me FoC. Nice outfit in Brighton if my memory serves...
Andrew
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Thanks, I'll give that a try.