Xantia rattle query

All,

Re: 99 Xantia Est 2.0 hdi

for some time now has had a rattle from rear - from inside the car sounds like its under the rear seats/rear axle location ... It's got bad/annoying enough now that I really should do something about it.

Also the rear ride height seems to have a mind of its own - randomly drops when stationary and takes a while to pump back up .... ?

Could these two be linked? I'll be getting it up on the ramps next week - what are the usual suspects I should be looking for?

Many thanks in advance for your help ...

Steve

Reply to
drd

neil