Xantia. Replacement of heater.

Hi, I am trying to work my way into the heater on my Xantia 2.0, model 1998. I am going crazy I have nearly disassambled the whole dasboard, but got stock.
Can someone give me a link to some kind of description regarding this matter?
Fred
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Cut your losses, scrap it and buy another one!!!
Seriously, it is a complete dash out job...
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Oh no, I hoped you would say that only the right side dashboard is to come out - the fan + a bit more - I belive you meen that the mittle part has to come out to. Well, anyway I am on the right track. I see a busy weekend a head of me.
Thanks Fred

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

'fraid so. Just keep removing stuff until it comes out...
...at least with the XM there are some dodges to get it in and out without too much dismantling. :-)
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ