Xantia. Replacement of heater.

Hi, I am trying to work my way into the heater on my Xantia 2.0, model 1998. I am going crazy I have nearly disassambled the whole dasboard, but got stock.

Can someone give me a link to some kind of description regarding this matter?

Fred

Reply to
Frede W

Cut your losses, scrap it and buy another one!!!

Seriously, it is a complete dash out job...

CAS

Reply to
CAS

Oh no, I hoped you would say that only the right side dashboard is to come out - the fan + a bit more - I belive you meen that the mittle part has to come out to. Well, anyway I am on the right track. I see a busy weekend a head of me.

Thanks Fred

Reply to
Frede W

'fraid so. Just keep removing stuff until it comes out...

...at least with the XM there are some dodges to get it in and out without too much dismantling. :-)

CAS

Reply to
CAS