Xantia roof rails query

All,
I need a set of roof rails for my 99 Xantia estate ...
1) Anything I need to be be aware of? I assume they "just slot in ..." ? 2) Anyone got a pair?
Yours hopefully
Steve
(Shoreham, W Sussex)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I do have what you need, I myself have a trailer so I do not use the proper rails that I got with the car. Please phone me the name is Tony on 01753 730548
Add pictures here
‚úĖ