xantia spheres

HI I am from Iran & as you know the c5 and xenia sx2000 are assembled in Iran. My car made in 2003 and used for about 60000 km about two month ago I replaced front spheres of my car with new one. The pressure of old one was 45 bar and these new are 50. After replacement I think my car is harder than before. Does it refer to the difference between the pressures of the spheres? Does the height of the car related to this problem? Can anyone guide me? Thanks for your advises .

Reply to
ali

Good evening from the UK, Ali, and Salamu Alaykum.

The pressure you mention relates to the Nitrogen pressures in the spheres. The 50bar spheres will certainly give a harder ride but shouldn't have any effect the ride height.

Hope this helps :-)

Reply to
SteveG

how much is citroen xantia in your country ?

Reply to
zrafal

ali (ali snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Bloody hell.

I think you could buy most of the remaining Xantias in the UK for that much.

You'd struggle to pay more than £1000 (< US$2000) for *ANY* Xantia here.

Reply to
Adrian

What about Iranian dollars (Rials) though? 1 US $ = 9000 Rials (approx) so the price is about equivalent to the cost in the UK.

Reply to
malc