Xantia TD Spheres

Suspension on my 96N xantia TD is getting a bit bouncy, i take it its ready for the spheres to be changed (i've had the cara year and they had been done a while before i bought it (i do alot of miles).
I'm not sure of the intervals for changing these but unless you can think of another reason why the suspension would be softer than normal i may aswell get them changed.
so, questions are, whats the interval for these.? How much is it likely to cost for all 6 (2 front 2 back anti sink and acc)?
cars done 125k mainyl motorway AFAIK. Is there anything else that would help things whilst this work is being done ie flush etc etc....
Secondly the lighting seems very dim (all lights, headlights, dash board lights. to the point of sometimes its a little tricky to see in the dark.
Its a nearly new alternator (3 months) had the belt + tensioner and everything done at the same time. It is charging at 14v or so Battery is 12 months old. Just a little confused as to wh this is like it is. Any ideas?
Cheers
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
spheres for my 99 Xantia were around £18-£25 each from my local motor factors ... my local Citroen garage wanted £60 - £80 each ...
all the best

‚úĖ
try www.andyspares.com or http://www.gsfcarparts.com/ both UK mail or internet orders at trade prices

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Johnnie Scott ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Same company.
The other "usual suspect" is www.eurocarparts.com
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Adrian wrote:

If you don't fancy DIY and you're in the Peterborough/Cambridge area, try www.pleiades.uk.com/
Alan
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding

thanks for the info.
any ideas about teh second bits... dim headlights etc etc?
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Rob Beech wrote:

I take it you've checked the obvious things like battery terminals and the -ve connection to the chassis?
What about wipers/windows, are they slow?
You could have an earthing problem. Look for a bunch of black wires bolted to the chassis, underneath the battery IIRC. Clean these up and smear some vaseline on, then bolt back up.
Alan
--
Warning! This newsgroup may contain nuts

Add pictures here
‚úĖ