Xantia - Vibration on braking

Hi fella's
First the good news - I don't know if you remember but I asked about a rear wheel bearing a few weeks ago - and low and behold I actually managed to
change it myself :), total cost £33 for the part and about 3 hours of my time. A bit cheaper than the £210 my local independant garage wanted.
Now - on to the next problem :(
I have found that when braking from motorway speeds (70 - 80mph) I can hear a grinding or vibration from the front wheels. This does not happen when braking from less that 50mph so I would not have thought it was the front pads, although I have not pulled of the front wheel and checked these. There is not any steering wobble or anything.
Any ideas?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Oops - should add 1994 M reg 2.0i with ABS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

More than likely warped front discs. they sufer from them more than other cars due to the handbrake being on the front wheels :(
Add pictures here
‚úĖ