Xantia wiring.

Hi, On my '94 Xantia 1.9D there is a piece of wiring loom which starts at the fuse box by the battery and goes through the left wing, down under the radiator, up under the right wing and in behind the dashboard. Behind the L/H indicator there is a mass of connectors where the wiring has rotted through and a previous owner has repaired it. I have remade some of these myself as problems have occured, but idealy I would like to replace the section of wiring harness. This looks like it could be a pig of a job, especially at the bulkhead end. Any advice please?

Cheers,

Tony.

Reply to
Tony Wilkinson