Xantia X1: longer Seat Rails

Hi all!
I am looking for a pair of seat rails to make the drivers seat of my '94 Citroen Xantia 2.0i slide back further (I have long legs).
I have seen a homologation certificate issued by Citroen and DEKA in 1998,
where these rails are declared street legal for Germany. Unfortunately they do not carry a part number, and my local dealer does not know what I am talking about.
Can anybody help?

‚úĖ
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:26:42, Frank Kemper

Did you ask the experts at http://citforum.de/ ?
Also, did you try the original seat rails? In the Berlingo, I have the seat pushed back only halfways, although I'm 1.91 metres ;-)
Hartmut
--
Please use 'Reply-to' for personal e-mail.
Bitte fuer direkte emails 'Reply-to' benutzen.