Xara Picasso 2003 Question

Hi
When I put on the lights the display get dimmed. There I like to drive at daytime with the lights on and the sun is shinning the display is hardly to see even when the display is at maximum.
Does somebody know how to overule that dimming? Every tip is welcom and thanks in advance.
w.menzo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

shinning
I like to do the same Wim, and with sunglasses on it's impossible to see the speed.
Unfortunately I don't know the answer. TonyB
Add pictures here
‚úĖ