XM

I have a Series 2 XM 2.1TD. I need a few odds and ends for it. I need a sunroof drive motor, a passenger electric mirror, wiper arms and a few bits of trim.

How many parts are similar to the Xantia? There's a local scrapyard and if I can grab the bits from a Xantia, it'll save me trawling through eBay.

Cheers Mark

Reply to
Sparky Mark

Sparky Mark ( snipped-for-privacy@nce.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

None of those are the same on an XM to a Xant. Mirrors are different on an s2 XM to an s1, too.

Reply to
Adrian