XM best Cit?

[f-up alt.autos.citroen] Some interesting results from the ballot so far: http://www.bestandworst.com/pages/vote/vote-7285.html The XM is just ahead of the 2CV with 10 votes agains 9.
The DS comes third with 8 votes. So far there have been 60 votes.
There were four people that voted for *mine*, I suspect they should be counted as an XM since that is mine.
If you haven't voted yet, please do. You can add your choice if it is not there. Please vote only once.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
GottaCit?ViCit www.AaCit.Net
snip

I think I managed to vote twice; it wasn't deliberate. Honest, it wasn't.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< wrote:

If it was for the XM I wont complain. ;-)
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
GottaCit?ViCit www.AaCit.Net
‚úĖ

I thought someone should vote for Andre! (sine qua non?)
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net
Message i.d.:< wrote: