XM best Cit?

[f-up alt.autos.citroen] Some interesting results from the ballot so far:
XM is just ahead of the 2CV with 10 votes agains 9.The DS comes third with 8 votes.So far there have been 60 votes. There were four people that voted for *mine*, I suspect they should be counted as an XM since that is mine.

If you haven't voted yet, please do. You can add your choice if it is not there. Please vote only once.

Reply to
2Rowdy

snip

I think I managed to vote twice; it wasn't deliberate. Honest, it wasn't.

Reply to
Whiskers

Message i.d.:, by author Whiskers aka inspired me,

If it was for the XM I wont complain. ;-)

Reply to
2Rowdy

I thought someone should vote for Andre! (sine qua non?)

Reply to
Whiskers

Message i.d.:, by author Whiskers aka inspired me,

i.d.:> e>, by author Whiskers aka inspired me,

LOL

Reply to
2Rowdy