Xsara 2.0 HDI 90bhp

Anyone plz advise what the oil type & capacity is for this model?
I'd buy a Haynes manual, but I have now zero confidence in Mr Haynes advice!
TIA
Andy
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Mr Haynes does not produce a manual for this model anyway. 4.5 litres of synthetic or semi synthetic oil to specification ACEA B3, for example Total Quartz 9000 or 7000. You can use mineral oil but the service interval reduces.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Bloody hell -thats precise Brian - thanks.
Any idea about gearbox oil too?
TIA
Andy

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
That is 2 litres of EP75/80 if you can find it. I have always used the 80/90 one which is readily available. The 2 litres is approximate, as there is a filler/level plug on the end of the box, nearside.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
thanks Brian.
Took me forever to fill it though, using the little nipple thing on top of the casing.
Andy

Add pictures here
‚úĖ