Xsara 2.0 HDi rear disc pad replacement

I need to replace the rear discs & pads on my 2000 Xsara 2.0 hdI.
Is a caliper piston wind-back tool required (i.e to rotate the pistons), or do they just push straight back?
TIA
Andy
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
If it helps at all my Xantia rear calipers just pushed back, as did my BX. You may well find the Xsara is the same.
Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

You only need the retract tool on the end where the handbrake goes...
In a Xantia/BX its the front... I don't know if Xsaras have the handbrake to the rear wheels.
--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | Freedom's just another word

They do.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

then the rear calipers need the tool to retract the piston.
--
Eduardo K. | Darwin pone las reglas.
http://www.carfun.cl | Murphy, la oportunidad.

Add pictures here