Xsara Central Locking Fault

I cannot lock my car using the remote or the key. In both cases it locks bu t immediately unlocks. I have checked that all doors and tail gate are prop
erly shut and the only abnormality I can find is that the front passenger d oor's internal locking button will not press in fully when trying to lock i t manually. Any help as to how to remedy the situation would be appreciated.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

immediately unlocks. I have checked that all doors and tail gate are properly shut and the only abnormality I can find is that the front passenger door's internal locking button will not press in fully when trying to lock it manually.

boot down and check the wires they break hth
Add pictures here
‚úĖ