Xsara Central Locking Fault

I cannot lock my car using the remote or the key. In both cases it locks bu t immediately unlocks. I have checked that all doors and tail gate are prop erly shut and the only abnormality I can find is that the front passenger d oor's internal locking button will not press in fully when trying to lock i t manually. Any help as to how to remedy the situation would be appreciated.

Reply to
johnsewart

immediately unlocks. I have checked that all doors and tail gate are properly shut and the only abnormality I can find is that the front passenger door's internal locking button will not press in fully when trying to lock it manually.

hi i would check the wiring to the front doors unscrew plug and pull boot down and check the wires they break hth

Reply to
Redstar