Xsara Heater Motor Speed Control Circuit

Hi
Can anyone enlighten a workmate as to where the heater motor speed control circuit board is located on a UK `W` plate Xsara LX?
Workmate's fan now only operates at full speed.
Jim
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Jim Mason wrote:

Hi Jim Don't know about the Xsara, but in my old ZX it was a small board with some big resistors mounted inside the blower plenum chamber (to keep cool) - where it got liberally sprayed with water and the contacts all corroded. I too only got full speed until I scraped the crud off.
Regards Bill
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
family.org.uk says...

Thanks for that, I'll forward your post.
Jim
Add pictures here
‚úĖ