Xsara Picasso 2.0 hdi

I'm thinking of buying one of these, I'd be grateful for any pointers that anyone might have regarding problems they have had with this model. It seems to get good reviews, but I keep hearing about failures with the fuel gauge and engine rattles on accelleration.

I'd appreciate any comments TIA

Reply to
cheech

will tell all, a great free site for owners of Picasso's. I think its a great car for the price, most faults seem to be the same as other cars, if you don't look after it will not look after you. Mine is 01, HDI, 55000 miles and no major problems only spent on tires and service aver 50 mpg

JOHN

Reply to
Johnnie Scott

Johnnie Scott ( snipped-for-privacy@nospamntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Why is it that ANY question about Picasso results in this website spamming itself, but NEVER any actual help?

"We'll tell you, but not here. Only if you come and join us in our little corner of the internet. Can't have anybody else knowing, can we?"

Reply to
Adrian