Xsara picasso - beep

Hello everyone,
I recently bought a Xsara Picasso, and every now and again, when I turn it on, it makes a "beep", like the one it usually makes when the
key is removed and the lights are still on.
The display and lights on the dashboard show no message a no problem.... I read again and again the user manual and also asked the dealer: nothing!
I couldn't connect the beep with any particular situation/ behaviour.... can anyone give me a suggestion/hint? ... I am slowly becoming paranoid....
The car specs are:
Xsara Picasso 1.6 GPL, "classique" model, november 2006
Thanks a lot everyone
Stefano
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

My Peugeot Partner van (Citroen berlingo in disguise) does the same, as soon as you turn the key to start or stop the engine it beeps. I put it down to the immobiliser recognising the chip in the key fob.
GGJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline