Xsara spedometer

Is there a toolshop manual for the xsara avalible, I have troble with the spedometer. The registerd kilometers are not correct

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

correct
as in you've done too many and the Xsara isn't worth much...?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
My Xsara is build in 2000, the spedometer sas I'm driving 50 Km/h but I'm actualy driving 40 km/h
Is there somone who knows if this is a electronic problem in the spedometer ore a problem in the sensor and where kan I find the sensor.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ