xsara wheel trims

does anyone know where i could get cheap trims for my 2001 xsara. thank you very much,got mine nicked.

Reply to
crusty

Sounds like a fair swap?

(Sorry - couldn't resist)

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

crusty ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Anywhere. Local car spares shop, petrol station, Halfrauds, market stall.

They're perfectly normal 14" (I'd guess) rims.

Reply to
Adrian

that should give you a good idea where to get them in itself....

Reply to
Rob Beech

If they are the same as mine then they are 15ins wheels. Try

brian