xsara wheel trims

does anyone know where i could get cheap trims for my 2001 xsara. thank you very much,got mine nicked.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Sounds like a fair swap?
(Sorry - couldn't resist)
--
Ian

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
crusty ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Anywhere. Local car spares shop, petrol station, Halfrauds, market stall.
They're perfectly normal 14" (I'd guess) rims.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

you
that should give you a good idea where to get them in itself....
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

you
If they are the same as mine then they are 15ins wheels. Try http://www.parts4peugeot.com / or http://www.gsfcarparts.com / or http://www.euro-car-parts.com /