Xsara Wiring

I've got a facelift model Citreon Xsara, which had an aftermarket (Witter) towbar fitted until recently.
I've been obliged to remove the towbar (long story), plus associated wiring
from around the RH rear light cluster.
The towbar wiring was pretty intuitive to remove (since it is easy to distinguish Citreon wiring from the spliced-in aftermarket add on wiring).
However there is one (Citron fitment) core that doesnt seem to connect anywhere, and is just left 'floating' adjacent to the rear RH cluster.
Its purple and its Ident is "BH10D 64"
Anyone got a wiring diagram can explain the purpose of this unloved wire?
TIA
Andy
Add pictures here
‚úĖ