ZX 1.4i head gasket

I'm about to do a head gasket replacement on my 1993 ZX 1.4i. Will I need any special tools and are there any particular things I should be aware of.
Thanks in advance
Richard
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Buy or download the ZX-Haynes manual to do this job. The complete procedure is described in this manual. This book is a must have for the do it yourself mechanic.
Best thing is to buy the manual, cost about ? 27, always handy to keep it in your car. You never know when you might need it.
If you want to download it and you can't find it by yourself, send me an email and I can provide you a link.
Good luck

Add pictures here
‚úĖ