ZX Diesel alternator belt

Hi everyone, I'm stuck trying to replace the alternator belt which broke. All the allen bolts appear to be rounded off so I can't loosen the adjuster
to fit a new one. I've tried removing the power steering pump and alternator to get access to the tensioner assembly, but the same story there. I'm out of ideas. Anyone got a solution? I've tried my favourite solution of plus-gas, going to try my butane blow torch later. One question, these aren't torx heads on the ZX are they ???
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Stuart Gray wrote:

mail me (artur.heise<at>gmail.com) and I'll send you PDF's with removal procedure from Haynes book
Hope this helps.... :)
--
Greetings,
Artur Heise, Bydgoszcz

Thanks for the offer Artur, but I have the Haynes manual for the Diesel ZX, the Peugeot Diesel engine one for the 1.7/1.9 too. Mt problem lies a bit deeper. I appreciate the offer though.
Stuart.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ