ZX diesel Estate

I'm picking one up this weekend, really looking forward to it. Couldn't get a XM which was on my wish list but hey, I need a second car that can do good mileage. This means I have got rid of all my petrol cars (except one, which is for sale) and am running diesels. Pug 205 + ZX. I'm looking forward to to the advice on this NG for any problems I may have, and hope to contribute too. From what I've heard, the Diesel ZX estate is a pretty good car and will give my new to me Pug 205 a run for it's money.

Cheers Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

snip

My ZX 1.9D (no turbo) has been very reliable; no mechnical problems at all. It doesn't get much use though; no point, in the middle of London.

Reply to
Whiskers

"Whiskers" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@ID-107770.user.uni-berlin.de...

The 1.9D is a very strong and reliable engine, never had problems with my Xsara 1.9D and Peugeot 306 1.9D.

Good luck with you ZX.

Reply to
VTR16V

Thanks for the comments guys. I've been trying to reply - but looks like my news server has been having a bad time.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

"Stuart Gray" schreef in bericht news:40db1e88$0$285$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com...

Your news server is not the only one that has been having a bad time. So did you find a ZX Diesel???

Reply to
VTR16V

Yup I did !!!! got the Reflex Estate, no frills and goes like a trooper. Fitted a towbar for my trailer and went camping. Still waiting to refuel it !!! It complements my little 205 D perfectly.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

"Stuart Gray" schreef in bericht news:40dc687a$0$284$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com...

A towbar is also a usefull tool to help other people to keep some distance when parking behind you. They rather keep some distance instead of damaging their car :-))

Reply to
VTR16V

I find having the trailer attached helps even more ;-)

Reply to
Stuart Gray