ZX diesel Estate

I'm picking one up this weekend, really looking forward to it. Couldn't get a XM which was on my wish list but hey, I need a second car that can do good
mileage. This means I have got rid of all my petrol cars (except one, which is for sale) and am running diesels. Pug 205 + ZX. I'm looking forward to to the advice on this NG for any problems I may have, and hope to contribute too. From what I've heard, the Diesel ZX estate is a pretty good car and will give my new to me Pug 205 a run for it's money.
Cheers Stuart.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:38:36 +0100, "Stuart Gray"
snip

My ZX 1.9D (no turbo) has been very reliable; no mechnical problems at all. It doesn't get much use though; no point, in the middle of London.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

The 1.9D is a very strong and reliable engine, never had problems with my Xsara 1.9D and Peugeot 306 1.9D.
Good luck with you ZX.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

news server has been having a bad time.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Your news server is not the only one that has been having a bad time. So did you find a ZX Diesel???
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Fitted a towbar for my trailer and went camping. Still waiting to refuel it !!! It complements my little 205 D perfectly.
Stuart
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

A towbar is also a usefull tool to help other people to keep some distance when parking behind you. They rather keep some distance instead of damaging their car :-))
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

‚úĖ