ZX Hatchback Door Lock

Hi...

I bought a ZX a while ago, and after replacing the windscreen, the left hand side door mirror, an indicator, the clutch, (& several other minor things), it's running quite happily.

There are however a few minor 'annoyances', which owing to human nature (to aim for perfection), and to the dismay of my bank account, I'm inclined to fix.

One of these annoyances is that I can't unlock the car door from the passenger side. Similarly, this door can't be locked from the inside either. Thanks to central locking, I can lock all the doors from the drivers side, although it would be nice if I could do the same from the passengers side too.

Anyway, does anyone know how much it would be to get the parts & fix? Course, I'd have to take it to a garage, but could anyone offer a rough estimate?

Cheers, Dan.

Reply to
Dan